Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. What are your plans?
I tried to recall how I spent my Valentine’s day over the years but I could only remember events when I started college. I guess I didn’t care much about Valentine’s day during my younger years. Well, Shane and I have been together since 2001. We broke up twice, went on a long distance relationship for 4years. We’ve been married for almost 5years. And yes, I spent most of my Valentine’s Day with him. We usually dine out at our favourite restaurant. When we were on LDR, he would send flowers or gifts for me. He’s sweet naman sometimes. 😀 There was also a time when I spend it with my work friends (one of the memorable moments I had). For this year, since Valentine’s Day falls on Sunday, I will be spending it with my family. Our usual Sunday routine is to hear early morning mass, have breakfast, do groceries then eat lunch. Valentine’s Day is not just for lovers, it’s for everyone. Though we give extra effort in showing someone that we love them on this day, let us not forget also to show the same kind of love every day.
While I was composing this post, I was also listening to my playlist. Made me realized that my songs are perfect for the love month. So I’m sharing with you, some of my playlist (these are mostly 90’s songs). You might get inspired and sang any of these songs to your loved ones. Enjoy! Advance Happy Valentine’s Day to Everyone.
- I’ll Be Loving You Forever – New Kids On The Block
- Saving Forever With You – Shanice
- Never Let You Go – Faith Evans
- Let’s Start With Forever – Color Me Badd
- If You’ve Ever Been In Love – Intrigue
- Heaven – Nu Flavor
- Most Beautiful Girl- Nu Flavor
- Say It – Voices Of Theory
- Everytime I Close My Eyes – Babyface
- No One Else Comes Close – Joe
- Incomplete – Sisqo
- I Promise – Stacie Orico
- What Everybody Knows – Marc Dorsey
- Together – Ne-Yo
- Finally Found – Honeyz
- The Most Beautiful Girl – Nu Flavor
- Differences – Ginuwine
- Pride and Joy – Jon B.
- Perfect two – Auburn
- Spend My Life With You -Eric Benet feat. Tamia
- Energy – Natali Ft. Baby Bash
- Love You So – Natalie
- Twisted – Keith Sweat
- Just the way You are – Bruno Mars
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Collide – Howie Day
- I Couldn’y Ask For More – Edwin McCain
Shane brought flowers for me. But there was no name on the card. So I told him to put Skye’s name instead. This is her first Valentine’s and her papa is the first to give her flowers. 🙂